Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S23+ wifi connected without internet

(Topic created on: 22-03-2023 01:35 PM)
Rachel105
Student
Options

I have seen everywhere online that the S23 Ultras are having issues with the WiFi connected without internet error; however, I haven't seen that it has affected any other models. My S23+ is having the same issue and I have done all the recommended troubleshooting to fix it up to factory resetting my phone. Has anyone else had the same issue with an S23 or S23+?

16 REPLIES 16
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
My s21 sometimes comes up with the same message when not connected to my work WiFi.
A quick reboot corrects the issue.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
My s23 is fine with WiFi no issue.
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
My S23 Ultra is fine but my tab S8 Ultra had this the other day. Sorted itself out after a couple of minutes.
0 Likes
linđa
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem as well Rachel can't get any apps or friends or games x
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, my wifi is working how it should without any issues on my s23 ultra, have you tried resetting the wifi/network settings?
0 Likes
Rachel105
Student
Options

Yeah, I have reset network settings and all settings. I've tried connecting with my phone's MAC address and just about every other thing that the online articles say to try to fix the issues that the Ultras are having. 😞

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
That's strange! I'm not having the issue.
Sorry I couldn't help.
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Have you tried rebooting the router. Also log into the router and delete the connection for your phone. Hopefully when you try to reconnect the problem will be sorted.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hasn't it got something to do with the WiFi 6 ?
0 Likes