Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain since latest update

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Shrek99
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone else experienced battery drain since the latest update? My phone is 3 months old with hardly any use. Ive had numerous samsungs in my days and havent experienced such a new phone to go through the battery like this one does. Yes i have 5g and location ect on but i never noticed any drain on previous updates, Ever since they have brought in samsung AI into the update this is when i noticed the drain hitting
32 REPLIES 32
Danielhungary
Pioneer
Options

Huge drain and very hot phone. See the other posts here.

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Let's see......

Have there been any other posts on this forum about this and did we do a search before posting....

Mmmmmm
0 Likes
Shrek99
Journeyman
Options
I have done my search and i have also seen other posts but when i spend £1110 on a phone i would like answers from others Mmmm
0 Likes
Ramzi1990
Explorer
Options
It's happening to the majority of the users.
Don't know whether this will be fixed or not in the coming future.
0 Likes
gideeup6
Journeyman
Options

Yes major battery drain

0 Likes
Rick T
Apprentice
Options

After recently 6.1 update, my S23 ultra drains battery quickly. Now I have to keep charging it, this is a horrible upgrade!

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What does it mean major drain in each of your cases. How long did battery last in hours and how long does it last now? 

In my case it averages around 6hr SOT now and before. No change 

0 Likes
Shrek99
Journeyman
Options
I would of at least been averaging a day and a half on a single charge with my use i only use my mobile for a quick browse of the web and a phone call a day if lucky most of the time it sits on my counter, I would be averaging around 7/8 hours now before i have to put my phone on charge, That being around 30%
0 Likes