Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oled screen

(Topic created on: 24-04-2024 06:16 PM)
Members_vx2Lnev
First Poster
Options

Since installing the latest software update , my phone has developed a thin vertical line on the right of the screen.

Can this be repaired under warranty or is it a software issue ?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What colour is the line? There have been issues regarding this for the S21 and other models. Please report this to Samsung via the members app under the support tab or contact Samsung Customer services for your country.

https://www.androidauthority.com/galaxy-s21-green-line-issue-3435115/

https://www.sammobile.com/news/green-line-issue-galaxy-phones-one-ui-6-1-update/
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
If it's green then your looking to have to have the screen replaced. Been many reports of this issue effecting many devices from the S20 series, S21, S22 and some S23series even some S24series. If your in India then Samsung are reporting to fix the screen for free but wether that will happen to other countries it's hard to say but it's expensive to replace the screen if it doesn't cover it in warranty.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes @Members_vx2Lnev contact Samsung Support for your region who will assess the phone. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_vx2Lnev: Please head to the Phone app > Dial *#0*# into the Keypad > Select Red, Green and Blue from the series of grey tiles that appear on-screen. Is the line visible in any of these tests? 

If so, then please head to Samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred channel, and an advisor will be able to arrange for the phone to be inspected and repaired by an authorised Samsung engineer. 

0 Likes