Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain since latest update

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Shrek99
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone else experienced battery drain since the latest update? My phone is 3 months old with hardly any use. Ive had numerous samsungs in my days and havent experienced such a new phone to go through the battery like this one does. Yes i have 5g and location ect on but i never noticed any drain on previous updates, Ever since they have brought in samsung AI into the update this is when i noticed the drain hitting
32 REPLIES 32
gideeup6
Explorer
Options

I never said majority or that i know how widespread it is. I simply said that you don't either, and you don't. For all you know 10s of millions are having an issue after the update. You have absolutely no clue.

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I was referring to the original comment made by @Ramzi1990.
Although you yourself are claiming it's a greater issue,and like you've said, you don't have the data back that claim up,and vice versa neither do I 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

No drain noticed and no over heating either 

See, generic, with no detail whatsoever mean nothing. In all these posts rarely if at all someone would post some useful data points. Like battery lasted this long, insert duration, and it now it lasts this long. Add a screenshot of usage

But no instead... 

Danielhungary
Navigator
Options

Oh yeah, we are making it up? Oh, my... wow.

0 Likes
Danielhungary
Navigator
Options

I didn't screenshot my previous temperature, because I had never guessed I would have to use it against a conspiratory Samaunf member.

0 Likes
gideeup6
Explorer
Options

Yes it's such a small issue that an international conglomerate worth hundreds of billions of dollars is immediately starting work on a fix.

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Never said it was small 🤔,just not majority like it's being made out to be.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So, still just generic statements and accusations and excuses. Solutions ideas suggestions etc of no import 

0 Likes
Shrek99
Journeyman
Options
I am reporting issues that i have personal noticed, Wouldn't be on here otherwise.. Quite clearly this seems to be a issue across alot of the 23's maybe not all of them and maybe not everyone notices the battery drain. Me personally for someone who doesnt use there phone regularly i noticed a massive decrease in battery as my phone doesnt want to last a full day without charge. If you noticed from my previous comments i have stated how long my battery lasts. Just because it doesnt happen to you doesnt mean everyone else is wrong.
0 Likes
gideeup6
Explorer
Options

You have amnesia? You actually did say it was small. Look at your previous comment.

0 Likes