Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps crashing

(Topic created on: 04-03-2023 04:17 PM)
ryder2012
Journeyman
Options
So I got the s23 ultra and smartswitched all my data over from my s20 5g. Everything was working fine, the two apps I'm having an issue with worked fine.

Then boom, teeny system update on the 3rd and my tide business banking app and grindr no longer work. 

They both crash immediately back to the he screen, tried giving unrestricted battery, deleting and reinstalling, force stopping and clearing cache but nothing has worked yet. 

Any ideas anyone?
31 REPLIES 31
ryder2012
Journeyman
Options
Hmm Bob I did see that elsewhere and rolled it back to stock. No effect. I added all permissions for the 2 apps but will look into device care
ryder2012
Journeyman
Options
Device care doesn't seem to be playing a part.
0 Likes
chrisheighton
Journeyman
Options

Also having this issue 😞

0 Likes
ryder2012
Journeyman
Options
I'm sorry your also having the same issue, however, it is a slight relief to know I'm not the only one. If I find a solution I will post back here, mind if I ask the same of you?
0 Likes
chrisheighton
Journeyman
Options
Seems to work (so far) if you install it and use it within your secure folder
0 Likes
ryder2012
Journeyman
Options
Wouldnt even know how to do that. Like I said though. It did work till a small system update then they both stopped working
0 Likes
chrisheighton
Journeyman
Options
Secure folder > add app
ryder2012
Journeyman
Options
Your a legend. Only problem is notifications. Can I set them to come up as normal without the "secure folder" notification?
0 Likes
chrisheighton
Journeyman
Options
Nope it come duplicate with a grindr notification. But hides the content, better than nothing though!
0 Likes
ryder2012
Journeyman
Options
It is, I did find an option in secure folder notifications just now "show content" so might work
0 Likes