Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle Bluetooth connection issues

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 07:06 PM)
Loney74
Student
Options

I have a galaxy s22 ultra and recently started having issues. While I'm my vehicles the phone will randomly disconnect from the system. This has happened on uconnect and Android auto both. The audio will play from maybe a minute to sometimes 3 or 4, then the connections gone. I know at least with the android auto the phone works quite well and I can make and stay on a call. I hooked the phone up to my ear buds and they stayed connected for about 10 minutes before I stopped on my own. I've wiped the cache partition and restarted the phone. I've returned the vehicle system to factory settings and nothing. Both vehicles worked fine until the night of June 30, 2022. There's not a recent update on the phone that may have caused this and the vehicle systems are up to date. I'm lost. 

3 REPLIES 3
Loney74
Student
Options

I have also tried hard connecting with a usb-c to usb-c cable with the same result. 

0 Likes
Gary23
First Poster
Options

I have same issue with my car stereo, the bluetooth drops out android auto in middle of the drive, i have to reconnect manually every time.  Also the S22 is super hot when connected to Android Auto every time.  I really miss CarPlay.

0 Likes
Members_Ol9kjKL
First Poster
Options

I've just got a new ID.Buzz and have a Galaxy S22 Ultra, and have the same problems.

BT phone connection drops (notification on car) after about 10mins randomly, phone is super hot, Qi charging doesn't provide enough to charge while the phone is powered (battery state of charge drops on phone).

I've tried moving to BT AVRCP 1.6 from 1.5 (the default) in developer settings. I'll report back on what happens.

0 Likes