Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22Ultra - 🤬🤬🤬

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 05:05 PM)
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
I've used Samsung mobiles for years even when forced to have company iPhones and blackberry's. I think my first was a Galaxy S3 and I even have bought Samsung devices for my wife and inlaws too.
But this S22Ultra is the most expensive yet has caused the most problems - soft ware freeze, BT connectivity, auto ***** down (and no, its not where it was set up to do this in settings) amongst several issues.
But recently thr device is driving me to the point where maybe an iPhone might not be a bad idea.
I must have to reboot my device at least 2 times daily when apps simply refuse to work, open or even function beyond basic operation. Soft reboot is required each time and even checking safe mode operations fails to work on some apps.
Samsung, what the hell are you doing?
Yes it's great that you now support models so long and you bring out updates so fast......but please please please cam you get the basics right and simply make you devices work as you would expect when a user is paying £1300 for it!

Rant over but Samsung get it right!

10 REPLIES 10
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yes I agree with you there, these last few years owning a Samsung isn't what it was like when I had my S8+ , I wish it could still work but it completely died on me, I had dropped it a few months before it did. I have the S22ultra but it not what Samsung think they are out being the best ever released and cool to own.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Hardcore iPhone user, first experience with android and first time Samsung S22 Ultra, god I hate myself for the decision I made

On my mother's life, just now I restarted S22, I have to do this at least once a day. I absolutely curse every human who took part in S22 creation project.

Absolutely useless.. Particularly after the last update
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
I feel yr pain and anger
I usually change mobile every 2 yrs (not linked to any mobile contact)
and after this experience I doubt it will be another samsung.
I was also considering switching my ipad to a Samsung tablet.....my experience with the latest mobile has stopped that completely! A new upad is due soon.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
My biggest disappointment is, its OK to make one stu**pid decision but I made twoooo.. S22 Ultra and Galaxy watch 5 pro, both are total cra**p

Just a simple example
With iPhone, I can turn it on with face recognition without a drop of light at night.. With this silly S22, I have to look for my finger 🖕.. So technically I have gone back the time

Watch 5 pro...
When you do strength training.. All other apps can record the Weight lifted.. Rewards the user for the amount lifted, But this silly thing rewards the user for the time he/she was at the gym...

Absolutely useless..
0 Likes
shaun1111
Journeyman
Options
agree maybe time to switch to apple again
0 Likes
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Did you hv to mention the watch?
Again GW3 worked OK but earlier this year I bought a GW5Pro and so far it's required resetting twice which means setting the bl**dy watch each time and of course the back up failed so the latest back up was 2 wks out of date!

Samsung even managed to mess up the ear pods with one set bought requiring to be replaced under warranty within weeks of purchase...

I usually buy what's right for the purpose hence galaxy mobile, watch, pods and apple imac, macbookpro and ipad.
Currently looking like a shift totally to apple devices unless Samsung miraculously improve their stuff.

ARE YOU LISTENING SAMSUNG?
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
Have been a Samsung user also for years now, since Note 3 but this S22 ultra will be my last Samsung.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Absolutely, Samsung need to pull the socks up
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

For me, it works just fine; and I have a feeling S23 will be even better ✌️

0 Likes