Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra weak vibration

(Topic created on: 28-02-2022 01:22 PM)
Adam1000
Student
Options
Is anyone suffering the same problem as me, I'm missing calls due to such weak vibration, I have it on high intensity  but its nowhere near as strong as previous  models
34 REPLIES 34
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
You know, I've noticed this.

The vibration was very intense before updating the device to the March Update.

I'm not sure, message samsung dude 🙂
0 Likes
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
There's an option in the vibration intensity called vibration sound for incoming calls. Turn it on. I hope that helps as it did for me.
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
It's because Samsung upgraded the mechanism... Yes, this is an improvement... No, seriously.

What dumb people we are...
steve0
Voyager
Options

They changed the vibration axis. It now vibrates laterally on the X axis  instead of vertically on the Y axis.

See following link

https://youtu.be/vXIAB_1FEC0?t=346 

Adam1000
Student
Options
Ahhh that must be it, l Deffo knew something was different, why would they change the type, had it sitting next to me on the desk and missed a call too, didn't hear it vibrate
TomFru
Journeyman
Options

Much weaker vibration than the S10+ I replaced. I never even kept my old phone at maximum vibration...now I do and like you have missed calls and texts when I'm my pocket.

Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
😂, didn't even know that was a thing.

I'm used to my phone vibrating the hell out of what ever I placed it on 😂

But I dont think it's all that bad, I prefer it, I think.
0 Likes
Members_o5YwU6j
First Poster
Options

This is super annoying. Seriously considering refunding this thing...

Nigie_1
Student
Options

I'm going for a refund. I've asked for an explanation on Samsung chat and they directed me here. The advert says a weighty experience in pocket or hand. I work in a noisy environment and need vibrate on. Even on full intensity I have missed 100 percent of notifications, with the Samsung case on or off. Same with my friends 2 phones so the idea of sending off my 3 day phone for repair is ridiculous. It's clearly an I'll thought out and poorly tested design issue. Samsung what are your solutions? You have failed to answer me on your "ask a question" section and your online chat people were unable to answer.