Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S22 Ultra (Snapdragon variant) Bluetooth Issues with Mazda Connect (BT Car Stereo)

(Topic created on: 26-03-2022 06:49 PM)
AlphaCygni
Journeyman
Options

When I pair my phone with my Mazda's infotainment system, audio streaming seems to work fine.
The problem occurs when I place or receive a call via BT which after few minutes causes the BT to crash ("Lost Connection"/ "Phone Disconnected" error message is shown on Mazda's system screen), the call diverts back to handset without being disconnected which is extremely annoying and after a minute or so, when BT reconnects automatically, the call diverts back to Mazda's infotainment system.

This has never occurred to me when I paired my other Samsung handsets, such as the Z FLIP 3, S21 Ultra, S20FE and so on which leads me to believe that there's a specific problem with the S22 Ultra, either hardware or software based.

If there's anyone here who runs a similar combination and suffering from the same issue, I'd like to know.
My S22 is updated to the latest firmware available.
My Mazda's infotainment version is 59.00.544 EU N.

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hi. I had a friend who was having blutooth issues like your experiencing. After a lot of messing around, it was acthe car entertainment system that required an update so maybe talk to your mazda dealer