Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 bluetooth connection/audio issues

(Topic created on: 17-03-2024 11:55 PM)
PontusH
First Poster
Options

Not sure if a post has been made about this already, couldn't find one.

So I have been having this problem where the phone doesn't register a change in audio output and has a massive delay in registering me changing the volume and such. For example, I can be listening to music on my headset connected via Bluetooth, and then after I take them off and turn them off, the phone still thinks it's connected in some way when I try to play something on the speakers, because when I try to change the volume it changes bluetooth audio output, not speaker volume. Even if bluetooth is turned off/the device doesn't show up as connected in the bluetooth settings. Same thing happens if the last thing I was using my headset for was a call and then hang up and turn off and disconnect the headset, instead of trying to change the bluetooth volume like before it tries to change the call volume.

And I have to restart the phone in order to hear anything in a call because no audio output works, even if I select a non-bluetooth output such as the normal speaker or loudspeaker. Same if I want to listen to music.

Another thing, when listening to something on the headset and I change the volume on my phone it takes more than a minute for it to actually change the volume, so it comes as a surprise after a while. 

Before anyone asks, I have tried multiple different bluetooth devices and the same problem occurs, even does it with my car.

If anyone has a solution to this or any idea what might be causing it, I would greatly appreciate any info. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Try safe mode and also run diagnostics via Samsung members app 

0 Likes
EatMe
Apprentice
Options

https://www.headphonesty.com/2020/07/fix-sound-delay-bluetooth-headphones/

AND

UNLOCK DEVELOPER MODE 1st

Change the Developer Setting

''Bluetooth AVRCP version"
From - ''Default or AVRCP 1.5''
To      - ''AVRCP 1.6''

This Got the Audio to Sync Perfectly for me...
Even with Different Branded speakers...
Let Me know if this actually Helps !!!

Happy Easter!!!!

0 Likes