Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra restarting after taking photo, black screen in gallery

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 09:45 PM)
Strahinja
First Poster
Options

Hello guys, last month my s22 ultra restarted 2-3 times after taking photos, also few times when i was taking photos he just blocked the screen and i could not scroll picutres left and right, my gallery was black and i could see only last picture but blured. After few min it would come back, that hapend me also 2-3 times. Last thing, reels on instagram are always stoping for 1-3s and then continiue again, its do anoying to take phone that cost 1000+e and get bugs. Any sugestion? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Have you updated the phone to latest firmware? 

0 Likes
Strahinja
First Poster
Options

Yes, i also tought maybe it will be better, but after update it happend once more, then i deleted camera and galler y cache and from them it did not happend again, but maybe its just luck😁. But reels on instagram are anoying, sometimes they work somtimes they stop for few seconds, also happens on some videos, i dont know why is that because it wasnt like that before

0 Likes
AshP_
Options

Hi @Strahinja, just to clarify, is the camera and Gallery app issue now resolved? I'd also recommend clearing the cache of the Instagram app. Please also make sure the Instagram app is fully updated (Settings > Apps > Instagram > App details in store > Update).

0 Likes