Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5 Beta

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 09:48 PM)
SirMoosey
Journeyman
Options
Hi everyone so I've got 2 questions about the new one UI beta 5. So firstly I had the one UI beta and then withdrawed from it and reinstalled back to one UI 4.1. I'm now wanting to upgrade back to One UI 5 I can enrol onto it but it doesn't appear in my updates to download. I live in the UK and I'm running the galaxy S22 Ultra. 

The next question is after I reset my phone and back on One UI 4.1 I went to enrol and it let me enrol. However due to the update not working I decided to withdraw while on One UI 4.1. will I have to reset my device again even though I didn't download the update. It says the exact same thing as if I was withdrawing while on the one UI 5 beta but I'm on one UI 4.1. I was confused as I hadn't even downloaded any update yet.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Hope this all makes sense.

11 REPLIES 11
Agweyn
Pioneer
Options
Hi SirMoosey,
If you installed the correct Samsung S22 Ultra genuine One UI 4 .1, not the rooted one.
1. To upgrade back to one UI 5 after enrolling the beta version, simply restart your device, then go to settings, then select software update.
2. No, you don't need to reset your device if you withdraw the beta update before downloading the beta version.
0 Likes
SirMoosey
Journeyman
Options
Hi thank you, I used the smart switch via pc to downgrade. Is that the right one?
SirMoosey
Journeyman
Options
Iver never rooted before
Agweyn
Pioneer
Options
Yes, that is the right one
0 Likes
SirMoosey
Journeyman
Options
I restarted my device but update is still not showing. On the Samsung one UI thing says something about beta 3
Agweyn
Pioneer
Options
I'm sorry to hear that,
I think you will get a fresh One UI 5 beta 3 we are expecting to be released this week. Then, you will be able to download the fresh beta 3 🤞.
SirMoosey
Journeyman
Options
Okay thank you for the information :smiling-face:
keith30
Maestro
Options
You won't be able to install the update as it hasn't been release as yet.
0 Likes
Agweyn
Pioneer
Options
Hey SirMoosey
The new one UI beta update is available now
Please update your device
Thanks
0 Likes