Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5 Beta

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 09:48 PM)
SirMoosey
Journeyman
Options
Hi everyone so I've got 2 questions about the new one UI beta 5. So firstly I had the one UI beta and then withdrawed from it and reinstalled back to one UI 4.1. I'm now wanting to upgrade back to One UI 5 I can enrol onto it but it doesn't appear in my updates to download. I live in the UK and I'm running the galaxy S22 Ultra. 

The next question is after I reset my phone and back on One UI 4.1 I went to enrol and it let me enrol. However due to the update not working I decided to withdraw while on One UI 4.1. will I have to reset my device again even though I didn't download the update. It says the exact same thing as if I was withdrawing while on the one UI 5 beta but I'm on one UI 4.1. I was confused as I hadn't even downloaded any update yet.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Hope this all makes sense.

11 REPLIES 11
Kieronm
Journeyman
Options

I joined the Beta, installed 5 and then went to a gig last night.  The phone screen suddenly went completely black - you couldn't see anything.  Every time you'd restart it would be fine for about 30s and then do the same.  I've de-enrolled but I can't seem to know how to get back to One UI4/. I don't have a PC so I've never use SmartSwitch before and I'm a MAC user.  Any idea how I can revert back to the original UI?

0 Likes
craigy2504
First Poster
Options
Hw do u join the beta
0 Likes