Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigations

(Topic created on: 27-05-2024 05:25 AM)
Ali S
First Poster
Options

How do I return to those that I had before? I had one UI 6.0 and it was great, since I've updated to one UI 6.1, I have lost my fav.

I don't want the swipe mode

1000020018.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
Open the Settings App:

Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notification shade, then tap the gear icon to open Settings. Alternatively, you can find the Settings app in your app drawer.

Navigate to Display Settings:

Scroll down and tap on "Display."

Select Navigation Bar:

In the Display settings, scroll down and tap on "Navigation bar."

Choose Your Navigation Method:

Here, you will see options for "Buttons" and "Swipe gestures."If you prefer the traditional navigation buttons (Back, Home, and Recent), select "Buttons."If you want to use swipe gestures, select "Swipe gestures."

Customize Navigation Settings:

If you selected "Buttons," you can further customize the order of the buttons if you prefer the back button on the right or left side.If you selected "Swipe gestures," you can adjust the gesture sensitivity and learn how to use the gestures with the provided guide.

Save and Exit:

Once you have made your selection and any customizations, simply exit the settings, and your navigation method will be updated.
0 Likes
scotsguy56
Pathfinder
Options
Download goodlock and use navstar to revert to the way you want.
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
You can't return to the previous software, if you want to change to use te same navigation like you had before then the only way is to install Goodlock features and Lockstar, Nav star etc
0 Likes
carlcox13
First Poster
Options
Yeh I'm not happy about new navigation. Old option is not available anymore . Really disappointed 😞
Pastyeater
Explorer
Options
Doesn't work.

Navstar can customise the swipe gestures or the navigation icons, but it does not restore the swipe-up navigation the OP (and I) wanted.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It works. Check settings again 

0 Likes