Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Battery drainage issues

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 11:18 PM)
Agweyn
Pioneer
Options
I had battery issues after one UI5 beta update,
 it drains quickly and lasts less than 12 hours. 
 Here is what I did to improve my battery to last longer. 
1. Download the Good Guardian app from the Galaxy store. 
2. install the Galaxy app booster in it, then click optimise now. It takes like 5 minutes to optimise all your apps.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm glad you found a solution @Agweyn 

Unfortunately such issues can come hand in hand when testing Beta Software.

This is one reason I won't download Beta Software on my daily driver.

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
The joys of Beta testing, do you not have a means of reporting beta bugs? As they should not be reported on a consumer forum nor should fixes include downloading other software? And nor should you be finding fixes you should just be reporting back with your findings.

I've done a lot of beta testing over the years and I'm amazed people use there own hardware to do so..

Samsung beta testing appears to be pretty shambolic and mods should really be removing beta testing posts. Beta testers should be posting findings in a locked off area on the forum or via a reporting app built into beta software.
Agweyn
Pioneer
Options
Hey StuartR,
thanks for your opinion.
I have already reported the beta bugs.
But a lot of users are asking about this issue, so I was just trying to help them.
Thanks 😊
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I understand why you post but it's the developers that need to fix issues.

Beta testing I've done and I've done a lot always included an element of making nothing public or you'd be instantly pulled from beta testing. For such a large company it's head scratching how many posts have appeared on here (not just your post)
keith30
Maestro
Options
If it wasn't for us in the community reporting of the problems while running the beta update then they shouldn't be running the program in the first place, this how it gets valurated so they know what works and what doesn't work before the full version is release.