Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra kerps restarting

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 09:47 AM)
Members_akEEJ0e
Apprentice
Options

Does anyone else's s22 randomly restart during they day. 

I have auto restart of but still does it everyday at approximately the same time.

Have tried reinstalling but no help.

I saw several people had this problem on the s21 and s20 but doesn't seem like there is a definite solution.

30 REPLIES 30
Ianic
Apprentice
Options
If restart always at the same time, might me the restart setting feature set on, check over, I'm waiting mine the 1tb version and if presents already these bugs I am still in time to cancel the order, let me know please
0 Likes
Members_akEEJ0e
Apprentice
Options

I have check it and has been of since day one but still restarts everyday around 09.45.

I'm trying now to turn it on for once a week on Sunday to see if it doesn't restart tomorrow.

I will update this tomorrow

AngelosNikomanis
Apprentice
Options

Yes the same happens to me even when I have the restart in the settings off. Happens 4-5 time per day. Don't know why. If someone knows please tell us

0 Likes
wazzzup
Student
Options

Yes, i have exactly the same problem. my s22 ultra with exynos restarts 1 or 2 times a day automaticaly. this is really bad! we need a solution asap.

Members_akEEJ0e
Apprentice
Options

Today it didn't restart, I put auto restart to on day on Sunday 

And changed ram plus setting in device care on memory to 8gb.

Don't know if it is just for today but I will comment again tomorrow or if it restarts later today.

0 Likes
Members_akEEJ0e
Apprentice
Options

Update: it restarted again today but earlier than before. 

If anyone knows please tell

0 Likes
Members_dhYdUlx
First Poster
Options

My one weak old s22 ultra rebooting by its self at least 1-2 times per day, so i got the same problem here.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

If your S22 Ultra is restarting at random or scheduled intervals, then please double check that it isn't being automated by heading to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Automation > Auto Restart At Set Times. Furthermore, head to Settings > Advanced Features > Bixby Routines, and check to see if any routines are set up to restart the phone under certain conditions. 

If the problem persists, try uninstalling any third party apps that you have introduced to the device since setting it up, as this will help to determine if the issue is stemming form an external source. 

wazzzup
Student
Options

Of course, this were the frist things I have checked. Both were and are deactivated, so it can not be that problem. 

Please fix it with a software update soon.