Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra exynos 2200

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 07:39 AM)
Rooster-1
Journeyman
Options
Losing GPS and having to restart to work.
I have read many things regarding the s22 ultra exynos 2200 loosing gps and needing a restart to get working.. samsung I use this on many occasions for my job and this needs sorting.. new flagship phones should not have this sort of issue.
Does anyone know of an easier fix than a restart which is not always practical.

6 REPLIES 6
DiamondG
Explorer
Options
Many people like you including me with same issue.... Really disappointed of samsung
Rooster-1
Journeyman
Options
Wish you the best of luck hope they sort it out soon
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Rooster-1: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with the GPS connection on your S22 Ultra. Please can you try heading to Settings > Location > Improve Accuracy > Wi-Fi Scanning (On) > Bluetooth Scanning (On) > Back > Google Location Accuracy (On). If you have a case or cover on the device, can you try removing it temporarily to see if you notice an improvement? 

If not, head to the Samsung Members app > Press and hold on the app icon > Diagnostics > Location Accuracy, and follow the on screen prompts. Does this test flag any issues? 

0 Likes
Rooster-1
Journeyman
Options
Thanks Andrew. I will try that now.. as for the caee I have the Samsung LED view cover
0 Likes
Rooster-1
Journeyman
Options
Hi Andrew. All settings you suggested are turned on.. I removed the led view cover and still nothing .. I just restarted and working now.. I shouldn't have to restart the phone to get Google maps working.. clearly there is some sort of app/software conflict going on!!!
0 Likes
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
I can make phone calls, but occasionally Internet won't work despises the fact that the phone shows me 4g/5g signal. A restart or airplane on/off will fix the issue temporarily.
It seems that the signal gets stuck to a frequency and doesn't pick up the next in range. Is doing that mostly when im in one place,but when i start moving (walking,driving) no issues.
There is an app called Samsung band selector,which seems to work ,kinda of
0 Likes