Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to redeem boost

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 09:18 AM)
Yhieedc
Explorer
Options
Hi there,
Received my S22ultra a few weeks ago and I've tried time and time again to redeem my Disney plus and youtube premium boost but nothing happens. I log in in my phone, go to the webpage and there is no option to redeem except the sign I button again. Can anyone help? Cheers
14 REPLIES 14
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
Have you registered your new phone to your Samsung account yet?
0 Likes
Yhieedc
Explorer
Options
Yes, for some stupid reason you can't use Chrome to do this. You HAVE to use samsung internet
AndrewL
Options

@Yhieedc: Were you eventually able to claim your Boosts using the Samsung Internet app? If not, please try following the steps provided in the link below, to see if you have more success. 

Boost your Disney+ with Samsung. Get 12 months’ entertainment from us when you buy a Galaxy S22 seri...

0 Likes
Yhieedc
Explorer
Options
Yes I was able to. Just very stupid to force that or should say somewhere it's needed
0 Likes
alijr
Apprentice
Options
Hi any help I try to redeem disney plus , I tried all browser everywhere it take me to link UK boost page and shows step 1,2,3,4 from there I never able to claim the offer , I tried all the links are given here as well and never able to claim any help please whom to contact or how to get it done
Thanks
Members_tmRDOtQ
Student
Options

same problem here it does not make any difference which browser use.

Sorry this offer is not available in your region.*

0 Likes
Members_tmRDOtQ
Student
Options

OK managed to resolve this by using VPN that was connecting to UK node. Not sure how samsung website is resolving location but not doing it well.

0 Likes
Morgen1033
First Poster
Options
I don't see boost anymore why?
0 Likes
beatnikbrian88
First Poster
Options

In a vicious circle unable to do this and get REPEATED emails offering me the deal. Long running DM help call outstanding with Samsung Twitter. Have me on the 'long finger ' for weeks saying it's being looked into. It's a dead end by looks of it. Brand new S21 FE triggered the "Boost your S21 FE with these offers". YouTube Premium offer did work. And don't use it(!)

0 Likes