Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Disney email but no code

(Topic created on: 08-04-2022 03:31 PM)
boyZ
First Poster
Options

Got email saying Disney code is ready and is included in the email but no code in the email?

Screenshot_20220408-013413_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sam_UK
Options

Hi UK & Ireland peeps,

If you've received a "redeem now" Disney+ email with no code, can you Private/Direct Message our @Sam_UK profile on here, and include your email address you made the claim under? We'll add your details to the ongoing investigation we've got on this one.

Guide on how to send Private/Direct Messages on the Samsung Community if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

Cheers,

Ant

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Members_9RFNDng
First Poster
Options

Also got the exact same e-mail. Frustrating isn't the word. Waited long enough to get it!

0 Likes
Members_5fT5qCf
First Poster
Options

Got the exact same issue with my email that came through yesterday. No code on it whatsoever. Seen a few other posts pop up with people having the same problem, so it seems to be a recent issue.

0 Likes
efx
Pathfinder
Options
I seem to remember that you might have press the redeem now button on the email. Although it wasn't a smooth process and is sensitive to what browser you use. I swapped the browser two or three times before it worked. Sorry if I'm wrong, good luck.
0 Likes
Members_7wS2a4p
First Poster
Options

I have received the same email with no code. Unsure what to do. I have tried different devices and browsers to no avail. 

0 Likes
boyZ
First Poster
Options
Pressed it and just takes me to disney site to redeem the code that should be on email. I've tried opening my emails on various browsers and still the same
0 Likes
XxRayxX
Pioneer
Options
Same happen to me yesterday got on to samsung support said we get two emails around two days apart first one contains redeem link 2nd email 2 days or so but can be 28 days so they said will contain the code. Flipping stupid ! Not how the email reads !
0 Likes
Ahmad_Dlshad
Apprentice
Options
Same with me, I contacted Samsung and they told me they have sent this issue across and I should get the code soon, so I think you guys should contact them through live chat or call and tell them about it so you can get the code too.
0 Likes
Official_Block
Navigator
Options
Use a different email app. If that doesn't work, use a different device. I may be wrong though.
0 Likes
Solution
Sam_UK
Options

Hi UK & Ireland peeps,

If you've received a "redeem now" Disney+ email with no code, can you Private/Direct Message our @Sam_UK profile on here, and include your email address you made the claim under? We'll add your details to the ongoing investigation we've got on this one.

Guide on how to send Private/Direct Messages on the Samsung Community if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

Cheers,

Ant

0 Likes