Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Disney Plus Code Expired Even Though Email Says I Have Until June

(Topic created on: 24-04-2023 07:49 PM)
Members_GgB1bSF
Apprentice
Options

So got my S22 last year and got my code for 12 months disney+. I didn't redeem it at the time as I'd just signed up again to beat the price increase. The email I received Thursday, April 14, 2022 11:55:53 AM stated the following:

If you already have Disney+ you can still take advantage of the subscription from Samsung by managing your existing Disney+ account:1 – Generate your code to ensure you don’t miss out (you have until 11/06/2023 to use it)2 – Follow the steps here to manage your subscription https://help.disneyplus.com/csp3 – Once your existing Disney+ subscription has ended, you can use your Samsung code as a returning Disney+ customer

Today I have tried to follow these steps with my code but got the following error on the disney+ redeem page:

Members_GgB1bSF_0-1682361232588.png

I've just spoken with the disney+ support and they've said the code has already expired:

Angeleah Joy Ruetas A
7:06 PM
Great! Thank you for helping me to verify your account
7:07 PM
Upon checking to your account is inactive
A
Do you have the redemption code from samsung?
Angeleah Joy Ruetas A
7:08 PM
Correct, I was waiting for my current subscription to expire to allow me to use the code. It is:
Your 12 month Disney+ code

CODE WAS HERE
7:09 PM
Great! Thank you so much
Let me check the status of the code
A
One moment please
Angeleah Joy Ruetas A
No problem, thanks
Did you try to redeem the code?
7:10 PM
I see here that your code is expired
Yes, today.
May I know when did samsung provide this code?
A
I see here that your code is expired thats why you cant redeem the code
Angeleah Joy Ruetas A
7:11 PM
Thursday, April 14, 2022 11:55:53 AM
The email said I had until June:

If you already have Disney+ you can still take advantage of the subscription from Samsung by managing your existing Disney+ account:

1 – Generate your code to ensure you don’t miss out (you have until 11/06/2023 to use it)
Can you try to visit first the disneyplus.com/redeem
And then try to type in the code and redeem
7:12 PM
Same error 😞
Angeleah Joy Ruetas A
Same error on my phone
Sorry again for this inconvenience
7:16 PM
If thats the case you need to contact samsung support to provide new redemption code
7:18 PM
SInce your code is expired

What route (if any?) do I take to try and get support from Samsung? I can't find any support aimed at boost. Everything takes you to help with buying / help with an order / tech support which turns out to be product queries or repair tracking

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_GgB1bSF
Apprentice
Options

Managed to get someone on the chat. Turns out last any codes that were not used by september were cancelled and you had to re claim in boost. Emails had gone to spam so missed them. Luckily could still claim a new one in boost

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
Members_GgB1bSF
Apprentice
Options

Managed to get someone on the chat. Turns out last any codes that were not used by september were cancelled and you had to re claim in boost. Emails had gone to spam so missed them. Luckily could still claim a new one in boost

0 Likes