Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22+ Constantly Restarting

(Topic created on: 17-05-2024 02:00 AM)
Blakecuss
First Poster
Options
After the resent update (6.1) my S22+ is constantly restarting, I have gone as far as doing a factory reset on the phone and is still constantly restarting.

I have seen resent posts that some others are also having the same issue, and at the moment there is no solution to this. As I know of

Is there any suggestions for what I can do to stop this? 

3 REPLIES 3
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
A factory reset is always the last resort.. if that doesn't solve it, will need to get booked in at a Samsung Service Centre so an engineer can get hands on and take a look IMO.
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi @Blakecuss 

Like @OmegaMutant said, factory reset is the last resort. That usually solves anything that has been introduced by any app.

You mentioned that the phone keeps rebooting, but it lacks details.

Does it keep rebooting at boot time? Does it fully boot up and then reboots immediately?  Or does it work for a time and then reboots randomly?

If it is the third option, does the phone reboot with only the stock apps?

If the phone boots up and works for a short time, you could try booting the phone in safe mode. It will show if there is an app that might be causing the reboot. Please see the support page below for rebooting in safe mode.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/

If after that the phone keeps rebooting, then taking it to a Samsung support centre might the only option.

Good luck.

0 Likes
Sawyz
Apprentice
Options

I have same issue, phone stuck on boot time on loop. went to Samsung store and they said motherboard issue. but i feel it's caused by the update

0 Likes