Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overloading the system (CPU)

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 09:51 PM)
MickeyMoo
Journeyman
Options
Juat casually using whatsapp on my S22U and a warning message has come up. "Device care - some apps or processes are overloading the system (CPU). Your device needs to restart.

So, 2 days old. Naff audio and now the above error. Great start!!! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Josh_S
Pioneer
Options

Hey everyone. A fellow user made Samsung aware of this via the Members app, and they've requested that if you're having the sort of trouble described in this thread, the best bet will be to send an Error report with the device's system log data, so that the team can investigate:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-use-the-samsung-members-app/

View solution in context

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options

I think you might hurt Samsung with dissing their latest 'features'.... 😉

The phone is definitely a big disappointment.

Gc2022
Apprentice
Options

Just got the same message. Coming from an s20 fe the camera seems to be the only upgrade. Battery life is comparable. Hopefully an update improves the performance. 

0 Likes
Members_diYER4o
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm getting the same error message. Spoken to EE this morning to be told nothing they can do. Samsung are aware but need to come up with a patch. Really disappointed with this phone. Battery is rubbish, this error message and unable to use the phone properly. Wish I had stayed with the S21. 

0 Likes
Darrenh1984
Apprentice
Options

@Members_diYER4o wrote:

Hi, I'm getting the same error message. Spoken to EE this morning to be told nothing they can do. Samsung are aware but need to come up with a patch. Really disappointed with this phone. Battery is rubbish, this error message and unable to use the phone properly. Wish I had stayed with the S21. 

I had this come up twice now. So dissapointing. I'm not even A heavy user, just light app use. Samsung s22 ultra Exynos 12gb ram 512gb memory version.

Phone is laggy, no where nearas good as I expected. In fact my s10+ i had a fair few years ago feels much smoother and faster

0 Likes
Rukashu
Journeyman
Options

Did you try clear catch and do hard factory restart after the patch? Maybe this will help. I have S22U and only had a problem with screen glitch on beginning now work ok battery is week point but work smooth 

0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options

I have the exact same phone as you, however mine seems to be doing fine so far. Maybe try a factory reset like @Rukashu suggested? 

0 Likes
Darrenh1984
Apprentice
Options
Same issues being experienced by myself also. Happened twice in two weeks.( uk spec s22 ultra- 12gb ram, 512gb memory)
Note even heavy usage either when getting notifications. Properly disappointing. Laggy too at times aceiss multiple apps. My s10+ was so smooth, no issues ever popped up in the 4 years I had it.
0 Likes
Members_JBMiG3O
First Poster
Options

Same issue here...Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 12Gb/ 512Gb...some apps or processes are overloading the system (CPU). I was in my car when this happened driving on googlemaps and almost got in to a car accident by this CPU overload....i am very upset about this....got the Phone last Friday 11 march....only used it lightly NO GAMES.....this is absolutly INSANE....i will send the Phone back for a refund later today or tomorrow !!!! I am very mad about this......drove around hole europe with my Note 10 plus and this NEVER happened before with my Note 10 plus..

Robert from Amsterdam, The Netherlands 

0 Likes
Solution
Josh_S
Pioneer
Options

Hey everyone. A fellow user made Samsung aware of this via the Members app, and they've requested that if you're having the sort of trouble described in this thread, the best bet will be to send an Error report with the device's system log data, so that the team can investigate:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-use-the-samsung-members-app/

0 Likes