Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Ui 5.1 Cellular Signal Issues S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 15-03-2023 01:34 AM)
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
My signal bars keep disappearing & my 5g data keeps disconnecting but wifi is fine i have tried reseting network settings & still no fix, i have also tried my sim in another device it works fine. 
36 REPLIES 36
Heir85
Student
Options

Same here its annoying. Ever since that 5.1 was released and updated. Its weird to have a phone with signal problems. When thatbis its main use. Having problem with calls and data. The signal keeps getting lost.

Heir85
Student
Options

I disagree. Im fr9m the ph and have the same problem. S22 ultra. Ive never had this problem before 5.1 ipdate

thethiny
Journeyman
Options

The new update fried the charging circuit. I got it replaced for free. 

NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
Yeah still no fix atm its been 3 months
beehaji
First Poster
Options

Did you find a solution by any means? I got my S22 very new, worked perfectly even while roaming until I upgraded in mid-March. I can barely make calls with the phone or surf the internet as the 5g connection and other networks keep dropping. 

This expensive paper-weight is practically useless without wifi. It worked flawlessly until the last update and Samsung should roll back this mess of an upgrade or address every issues raised.

Willdabeast3190
First Poster
Options

Same issue for me.  Constantly dropping and changing signal bars sitting in the same spot.  Drops connection all together and I get the no signal symbol.  If I take my sim out and put it back in, magically I have full signal and excellent connection for 30 seconds, then reverse back to no signal.  Just started in the last month

Fayebe1
First Poster
Options
Iv had the same issue issue with mobile and phone signal it often tells me i have a signal or a low signal but im unable to do anything web based it just keeps loading and calls are awfull the signal drops or get very bad lije cant understand the other person soujds like a robot. I didnt have this problem before upgraded on s20 apart from at hoke where that is a network issue
Bhavz
Apprentice
Options
I have the same issue and will be sending the phone to repair centre as its not acceptable for the phone to have no signal
0 Likes
Bhavz
Apprentice
Options
Have you got this fixed?
0 Likes
Bhavz
Apprentice
Options
Any solutions?
0 Likes