Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Ui 5.1 Cellular Signal Issues S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 15-03-2023 01:34 AM)
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
My signal bars keep disappearing & my 5g data keeps disconnecting but wifi is fine i have tried reseting network settings & still no fix, i have also tried my sim in another device it works fine. 
36 REPLIES 36
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
No solution yet mate i think another update should fix it i hope
fivpuxu
Student
Options
Have a look forward for me the rest will take
thethiny
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the same problem now. I got the update 3 days ago and I updated (silly me!). Now my bars drop to 1 or 0 and 4G becomes H+. VoLTE suddenly disappears too. When I remove sim the bars go back to 4 or 5. I also get not registered on network or I get a message that tells me cannot find network. The sim works on other Samsung phones fine and all sims do not work on my phone! When I turn on data I get volte back for a few seconds then it's gone. When I turn on airplane mode then off I can make calls for 1 minute then the problem is back again! It happened after some app update but I don't know which one! 

NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
Yes exact problem samsung needs to acknowledge this stupid problem ASAP.
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
You do know you can view the date certain apps installed by date through the playstore
0 Likes
thethiny
Journeyman
Options

I just checked (thank you) and I found "carrier services" had updated! I uninstalled the update and the problem still the same. 

0 Likes
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
On mine it shows google meet & windows link near the date i update the software
0 Likes
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
Try a reinstall
0 Likes
thethiny
Journeyman
Options

I messaged Samsung and tomorrow I will go to Samsung center. I also noticed when volte disappear my signal goes up to 5. 

kaosar
Apprentice
Options

Are you using any back cover or skin in back side? If yes then remove it. It might helps you.

0 Likes