Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Ui 5.1 Cellular Signal Issues S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 15-03-2023 01:34 AM)
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
My signal bars keep disappearing & my 5g data keeps disconnecting but wifi is fine i have tried reseting network settings & still no fix, i have also tried my sim in another device it works fine. 
36 REPLIES 36
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @NeedItFixed 

Please run the diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members app and see what that returns. 

If nothing then you may need to let a Samsung Service Centre have hands on.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
Tried it doesnt seem to pick anything up yet its still bad signal and changing from 5g to H+ Sign
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I feel this is a network issue more than a phone issue.

I often have my signal bounce between 5G, 4G, H+, that's normal, same I have been having for years. Your phone tries to get you the fastest and most stable signal, some signals maybe faster but not the most stable and vice versa
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
Mine bounces every 2 mins and works fine in other samsung devices that are not on 5.1
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am going to be honest I dont really watch to see if it does change that much, but I know it happens more when I am overseas.

My guess is your between two masts so it bouncing from one to another

What is your battery like?

Maybe it's is a UI 5.1 Issues
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
Battery is completely fine aswell as wifi its as soon as i updated getting problems iv never had before
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
I even have signal bars but when i try to make a call its says not registerd on network
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Even if you see bars it doesn't mean you connected to the network, I learnt the hard way on previous phones, where I had family tell me day or hours after when they get through that they tried called me earlier and got vm
kaosar
Apprentice
Options

Facing same problem after updating 5.1 on A71.

Any solution?