Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reply from Samsung - no ideas what to do!

(Topic created on: 05-05-2022 06:25 PM)
slquoue
Student
Options

I recently bought the S22 with the £200 trade in for a phone in any condition. I only bought the S22 because I could afford it due to this trade in.

My IMEI was not accepted on samsungtradeinoffer.co.uk. I received this message:

Sorry, we are unable to validate your new device IMEI/Serial#. Please ensure the IMEI/Serial# you are trying to verify is of your NEW device. Otherwise, please email us samsung@tradeinresponse.co.uk with the IMEI/Serial# you are attempting to validate along with a copy of your purchase receipt.

I have emailed but received no reply whatsoever. Time is running out on the ability to claim this £200 trade in, yet everywhere I turn Samsung passes me to a different department - on Live Chat no one appeared after I was 'transferred', on the phone I cannot find a way to get through the interminable number options to speak to a human.

I'm incredibly frustrated and disappointed by Samsung - I have no other ideas what to do apart from return my S22. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @slquoue 

Sadly as there is no access to accounts via the forum you will need to perservere with customer service routes.

samsung@tradeinresponse.co.uk
Help@tradeinresponse.co.uk
helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk

You can contact Samsung via 

> 03330000333

> ukhelp@samsung.com

www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "