Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My S22 ultra completely dead after 6.1 update

(Topic created on: 19-05-2024 07:05 AM)
Sawyz
Apprentice
Options

After the update my phone suddenly started restarting. in the beginning it reached lock screen then restarts. then it got stuck on boot logo screen on loop, and completely dead. not charging not opening, nothing! 

27 REPLIES 27
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Contact Samsung support and see what they suggest 

0 Likes
jxjakub
Apprentice
Options
I have the same issue did u do anything to help this , so far I tried clearing cache partition using pc usb cable and power button and volume up
Sawyz
Apprentice
Options

I took it to Samsung and tried to install software but failed. They motherboard issue. 

0 Likes
jxjakub
Apprentice
Options
Did u get a replacement?
0 Likes
Sawyz
Apprentice
Options

I asked them for replacement and they will investigate and revert 

Faheem Sheikh
Explorer
Options
0 Likes
Sawyz
Apprentice
Options

Update: samsung checked the phone and advised that motherboard and battery need to be replaced 

I said this only happened after and because of the update and they replied that they didn’t receive any complaints about the update.

SamzinoX
Journeyman
Options
That update has broken several phones. Same nonsense happened to me after the update with a watchdog reset error being detected and it pointing to the cpu. Noticeable heat at the time too. Had to get the motherboard repaired ultimately
Natmanclax
Explorer
Options
Did you have the repair? My phone goes in on the 1st June and was wondering if this does fix the issue or not
0 Likes