Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media keeps stopping. After installing One UI 5 Upgrade (Android 13)

(Topic created on: 09-11-2022 12:18 PM)
Xarybdis
Apprentice
Options

Yesterday I installed One UI 5 Upgrade and since then I get crash almost in every app that I'm using. I try to use telegram, it suddenly crashes and kicks out the app. I try to use instagram it does the same, I cannot see any photo if I wanna send them through telegram app. Also, a bottom info appears and says that Media keeps stopping. This is really annoying and it doesn't let me use the phone. Is there any way to uninstall this update or is there any way to prevent these crashes before I smash my phone to the wall?

Best regards,

9 REPLIES 9
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you cleared cache partition?
Xarybdis
Apprentice
Options

How to do that? 

0 Likes
Xarybdis
Apprentice
Options

I just cleared cache partition but the problems remaining. 

0 Likes
Adamfogo
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem with anything camera/media related... I can't take photos or print screens since the update
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Xarybdis @Adamfogo ,Hello, follow these steps to solve it:Access Settings / Applications, the three points on the top right-Special access.In the Access to All files section and the Manage multimedia content section, verify that the checks of the corresponding apps are activated.Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
faerie
First Poster
Options
I having the same issues, I've tried all advice posted here and nothing is helping. I keep getting a warning saying Media has stopped. Only started doing this since a recent update., Ssmsung please help solve this bug
0 Likes
Members_w5rUpPp
First Poster
Options

I have just updated my Android to the version 13 and I am experiencing the same issue as the others in this platform. Please help to solve this bug ASAP 

0 Likes
Members_G62zRhl
First Poster
Options

hello. i had the same issue and just fixed it.

Go to Apps--> top right 3 dots--> special access --> all files access --> scroll down to "media" and enable it.

Thx Ventor for the hint.

Members_smDHvMZ
First Poster
Options

Thanks G6! 

This solved it for me.

Extremely frustrating problem, only made worse when I could not access this support page from my Samsung phone and had to view it from my PC.

0 Likes