Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of network

(Topic created on: 29-06-2022 12:46 PM)
ToshM
Apprentice
Options
My S22 Ultra keeps loosing network and am getting missed calls which are not on my phone record. I only know about from text that come after a missed call. Any ideas on what's wrong? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can try resetting your network settings.
Have you got an old SIM card. If so maybe getting a new updated version from your service provider can help

See if your network provider can push network settings to your phone.

Naturally make sure your phones software is upto date.

It's possible you may need to clear the Partition Cache on the phone
ToshM
Apprentice
Options
I renewed my sim with the phone 4 months ago. Have even reset phone to factory settings still no joy
AndrewL
Options

@ToshM: Are you experience the loss of network connection in a certain location, as it may be the case that your network has limited service in that area. Have you tried reaching out to your network directly to clarify this, or to enquire about any temporary issues with the service in the affected area? 

Diogo Carvalho
First Poster
Options

The same is happening to me and to a friend after the latest update. The network signal was very good before and now my phone constantly loses network connection. I tried everything and nothing solves the issue. The problem is not the SIM nor the carrier. It is something related to the update because my friend has just updated and is having the same issue now.