Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I have an alarm problem

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 01:30 PM)
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options
It keeps being turned on, not by me though. It's the everyday one and I just found it back on again after the phone wasn't in use for about an hour. The few times I have used the alarm its been for just one day. Is there a known problem as this has only been doing itvfor the last 3 to 3 weeks?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
sirjohneleth
Pioneer
Options
Do you have sleep / night mode configured this will do this or a location based routine?
0 Likes
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options

Yes I have sleep mode on every night, alarm however isn’t doing it every day just every few days

0 Likes
sirjohneleth
Pioneer
Options
This has the ability for different days do these says match up with what's happening? 1676637139229_1676637139221_0.jpg
0 Likes
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options
My one is right for each day
1676637768225.jpg
0 Likes
sirjohneleth
Pioneer
Options
I'm out of ideas then as to what's causing it hope somebody else can help you 😊
0 Likes
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options

Thank you for your help I am changing the alarm times to ones that don't cause problems!

0 Likes
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options

Ther is clearly a problem as there is a new post on the same problem  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/force-stop-alarm-but-still-going-off/td-p/6944...

Sent an errer report

Jontologist
Apprentice
Options

This is happening to me. I switch my sleep period alarm off (having never turned it on), save changes and it still keeps turning back on and sounding the following morning. 

0 Likes
johnoswestry
Navigator
Options

I realize now I have to turn off the Every day alarm linked to the Sleep schedule every morning after the end of the schedule as it has turned on the alarm. Its not on while the schedule is running but comes on as the schedule ends. Clearly a bug as it wasn’t there before the last update.

0 Likes