Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hang and restart - S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 12:09 PM)
Achuwin
First Poster
Options

It's been 2 months since I got this device. The phone was working fine until I updated the device to One UI 5. 
Now, the device randomly gets hung and reboots with the galaxy logo at very important times. Any solutions?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
bathamneh
Journeyman
Options
Poor service... I ordered one and thinking to cancel as still not got it. Long delay
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I made a massive foolish decision to join Samsung, as you can see here.. Don't make the same mistake as I did.. Think again..
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Achuwin 

Please try the following generic troubleshooting guides.

1. > Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

2. > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

I have Android ¹³ with One Ui 5.0 on my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra and it's not having the same issues.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello Achuwin,

If you are still having issues, then I may have a solution.

In the device care section, at the bottom, there is something called auto optimisation. In that menu, there is a toggle switch. That basically turns your phone off when you're not using it and restarts your phone to keep it optimised.
If the toggle switch is turned on, then you will have to switch it off, hopefully, that'll fix the issue. I have put in a screenshot of the page.

Any problems, let me know.Screenshot_20221201_180148_Device care_1000009801_1669917781.jpg
0 Likes