Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Sim Question

(Topic created on: 15-08-2023 01:08 PM)
Dawnpeggy
Pioneer
Options
So I've never used dual sim before.  

My network Three have a severe black spot in certain areas and I can't access the Internet when it's required when I'm using mobile data when I'm out and about. 

I am on a contract with Three and I've raised it with them but to no avail. I've obtained a pay as you go sim on EE in the hopes I can hopefully get around the issues with using mobile data in these black spots. 

My question is can I put an EE PAYG sim in my dual sim along with my Three pay monthly sim?

Any imout is greatly received

10 REPLIES 10
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Dawnpeggy: The Galaxy S22 is a dual SIM model, so you will be able to insert 2 physical nano SIMs into the device, with your PAYG SIM sitting underneath your main SIM. For a visual guide, please refer to pages 17-18 of the user manual.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202302/20230213222011956/SM-S90X_UM_EU_TT_Eng_Rev.2.0_...

I hope this helps.

Dawnpeggy
Pioneer
Options
Thank you I just wasn't sure if it would work. That's put my mind at ease.
Dragonreb2
Explorer
Options
Hi Dawn,

It works great, you can also decide which sim to use for data, messages and Internet and they can both run at the same time.

Increases battery drain a touch, but I often use my dual-sims when I go abroad and never had any issues at all ☺
Dawnpeggy
Pioneer
Options
Thank you very much, that is a great help and outs my mind at ease some more. That was the main idea to just use one sim for data when out and about and my main sim for everything else.
0 Likes
Dragonreb2
Explorer
Options
That works precisely as you wrote it. So you'd choose messages and phone on sim1 and data on sim2. It will show you which is which and have both numbers on the sim manager (under connections menu).
Maria450
Apprentice
Options

Sorry but, how do I post a new question?

0 Likes
Maria450
Apprentice
Options

How do I post a new question? I am not able to save contacts on my whatsapp clone. They do not save - why?

Thank you

0 Likes
Dawnpeggy
Pioneer
Options
Hi Maria, please see the attached screenshots. Screenshot_20230908_124721_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230908_124707_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230908_124814_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Maria450
Apprentice
Options

Thank you!