Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ promotional offer problems - S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 06:51 PM)
VictoriaHean
Explorer
Options

I bought the #Samsung S22 Ultra on the 7th of March and it was delivered on the 1st of April. I have been trying to ge tthe 12 month Disney+ promotional offer since then. I scanned the QR code from the samsung device, it asked me to put in details, when, where, what i bought, copy of reciept, IMEI number etc and said they would email a code and not to put in multiple requests otherwise it will hold up the claim.

I have recieved no code, no response, nothing since then. Claimed the galaxy buds at the same time, that went through no problem and they are on the way. I tried to do Disney+ again but it says the details have already been entered.

What am i supposed to do now? Where and when will i get this code? So anoying, it should not be this hard to claim this. It was one of the reasons why I bought the phone!!

27 REPLIES 27
VictoriaHean
Explorer
Options

exactly the same experience here, it's 33 days for me now. I've given up on it

scott2121210
Explorer
Options
Totally get your frustration, VictoriaHean...
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
0 Likes
Lea59
Apprentice
Options
Bloody ridiculous service!!
0 Likes
Em-m
First Poster
Options

I applied mine april 3, till now no code. I have followed up 5 times with their agents and told me repeatedly they will forward it to their upper team and someone will email me, but no email or whatsoever ever received on inbox or spam folder. They told me to call promotion team on 03432084777 but i cant contact them. One of tge agents says they are having technical problem with the promotion. I dunno what to believe anymore.

0 Likes
Em-m
First Poster
Options

I applied mine april 3, till now no code. I have followed up 5 times with their agents and told me repeatedly they will forward it to their upper team and someone will email me, but no email or whatsoever ever received on inbox or spam folder. They told me to call promotion team on 03432084777 but i cant contact them. One of the agents says they are having technical problem with it.

0 Likes
Members_mQqt6V0
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same problem I've been having since end of April!

0 Likes
Members_mQqt6V0
First Poster
Options

I emailed and someone in some department said there was a technical problem but didn't give a solution!

0 Likes
Em-m
First Poster
Options
I got fed up with the follow ups, the agents are limited to what they can do and can only do follow ups. But even with follow ups, no one is sending email to atleast expalin what is going on and if im waiting for nothing or what...
0 Likes