Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby routines app keeps stopping and won't open

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 07:16 PM)
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
I'd anyone else having problems with the Bixby Routine as not working since the last update? I am getting constant pop ups telling me that the app has stopped working and if I try and open it, I get the logo on screen before it just shuts down.

I've cleared the cache, restarted the phone and cleared the cache partition but no joy. I've submitted several error reports so hopefully Samsung fig it soon.

Anyone else having the same issues?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Go to your app store, there is an update out to address some of the bugs 🐛 found within the app
0 Likes
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
try to open bixby routines via settings->advanced features-> bixby routines maybe that solves it otherwise poke a bit around there, try to update via (menu -> settings -> about - > update .my version is 3..5.02.23)
maybe s
0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Thanks for all the suggestions. In the end, I couldn't get it to respond at all so I uninstalled all the updates an then went to the Galaxy Store and updated it again. This time everything seems to be ok. The downside is that i lost all of the routines I had. Now comes the task of trying to remember them all! 😆 And this time, I'll back them up!
0 Likes