Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ promotional offer problems - S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 06:51 PM)
VictoriaHean
Explorer
Options

I bought the #Samsung S22 Ultra on the 7th of March and it was delivered on the 1st of April. I have been trying to ge tthe 12 month Disney+ promotional offer since then. I scanned the QR code from the samsung device, it asked me to put in details, when, where, what i bought, copy of reciept, IMEI number etc and said they would email a code and not to put in multiple requests otherwise it will hold up the claim.

I have recieved no code, no response, nothing since then. Claimed the galaxy buds at the same time, that went through no problem and they are on the way. I tried to do Disney+ again but it says the details have already been entered.

What am i supposed to do now? Where and when will i get this code? So anoying, it should not be this hard to claim this. It was one of the reasons why I bought the phone!!

27 REPLIES 27
Esther4
Apprentice
Options

It seems ridiculous to me that it should take up to 28 days to generate a digital code!

Rjwb
Pioneer
Options
Yeah, it's 28 days today for me and not had anything.
0 Likes
Pharmatron
Student
Options
Me too. Dreadful service.it slmost feels like a scam
Caz2384
Pioneer
Options
24 days so far and no code as yet
scott2121210
Explorer
Options

Hi. I am on day 32, but still no code. I'm fully registered and received the initial confirmation message. I contacted Samsung but was punted around every imaginable department, yet not one person could assist. Can you believe that??

I also did the QR code thing, but that's nothing more being a Goldfish in a bowl, endlessly swimming around and around!!

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
VictoriaHean
Explorer
Options

yeah been there and tried that, doesn't work, it just goes round in circles

0 Likes
VictoriaHean
Explorer
Options

yeah that's exactly the same as me. I used the QR code to sign up on 1st of April, it went through, said i would get an email and specifically told me not to do it again or it would delay it. Earbuds came through no problem but it has been 33 days now and still no sign of the Disney+ code. Check my junk every day. Nothing. I factored it in when buying the phone so feel totally misled. I'm not gonna waste my time even trying to contact them about it now from reading everyone elses experiences, i don't have the hours to spare in the day to go round in circles with them on the phone. Such a joke!

0 Likes
VictoriaHean
Explorer
Options

I'm an apple user too, they are SO much more on the ball. This is just madness. I bought this phone for my son, and factored these products in to my desicion. Wish i never bothered and just stuck to Apple.

0 Likes
VictoriaHean
Explorer
Options

Yup, exactly the same thing here, it tells me i've already submitted but it has been 33 days now and still no code 😒

0 Likes
VictoriaHean
Explorer
Options

there is no excuse for it. 33 days now for me. Pathetic service

0 Likes