Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connections for s22

(Topic created on: 27-03-2023 06:25 AM)
mcflurry
First Poster
Options
For the whole week my Internet and Bluetooth keeps turning of but it's not just this Week its since I bought it, this phone is just terrible and its eating up my mobile data PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
Try turning off Bixby routine. Or factory reset it. I do what's the issue I'm a s10 user so I never experienced that issue
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@mcflurry  In terms of wifi Go to Settings- Connections - Wi-Fi - Tap the cog symbol to the right of your router - Forget . This is the bottom right on the list. Toggle your Wi-Fi off and on again - Select your router from the list of available connections, and run through all the connection steps.

Thereafter go to Settings - Connections - Wi-Fi - Tap the cog next to your router on my device it is under view More but could be Advanced if that does not show. select the MAC Address Type and set this to Phone MAC. If the issue persists, I would suggest pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, the reason being that this will refresh the software and address any issues that might be causing problems. An idea also to reboot the router if the issue not solved.

In terms of Bluetooth Troubleshooting:

you could try clearing the Bluetooth cache. Go to Settings-Apps, if Bluetooth not visible you may need to tap sort-show System Apps and clear Data/cache. Some more detail and other suggestions here such as Resetting the Network settings. https://thedroidguy.com/fix-bluetooth-problems-samsung

or you could try clearing the cache partition at any point:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Sometimes a Factory Reset may be necessary.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

mcflurry
First Poster
Options
I rest my connections it's still disappears and I can't even go to the WiFi cogwheel because it turns off before I even can and I factory rest my phone but the connections tab still turns off by it self its not like I click on the WiFi and just disconnects from mine but the whole thing
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

That's very strange indeed, @mcflurry. I understand that you have already followed a variety of steps to get this resolved. In addition to what @JAMES4578 has recommended and the steps you have already followed, I'd recommend taking a look at the thread below to see if the steps help:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-series/my-wi-fi-keeps-turning-off-all-of-a-sudden/td-...

If following these steps does not help you maintain a stable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection, I recommend submitting an Error report. This will allow our developers to take a closer look at this for you, and they will get back to you with additional suggestions:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-use-the-samsung-members-app/

It might transpire that your phone needs to be inspected and repaired (our developers will keep you updated), so you can also have a look at the troubleshooting steps and available repair options here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

Please let us know when you get this matter resolved.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Could send error Report via Samsung Members-support. If still fails after all Troubleshooting  that has been mentioned.  However may need to get the Device checked out.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes