Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download software update

(Topic created on: 09-05-2023 07:19 AM)
jackmul
First Poster
Options
Hi I can't install the new software update on my s22 ultra I have plenty of storage does anyone have any ideas what's wrong 
5 REPLIES 5
jaicob
First Poster
Options
you don't need any storage
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Does your phone tell you there is an update available??
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @jackmul  if you have a prompt that an update is available and are still having issues,   firstly check you have sufficient Battery available (at least 50%  but may want to  fully charge if not that high)  if trying over Data connection could use wifi.

if still will not update after Troubleshooting an option is to connect to computer and use Smart Switch.  https://www.androidcentral.com/how-update-your-samsung-phone-smart-switch 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mark1192
Pioneer
Options
I've had enough of my S22+ not updating now. Already had it to Samsung to flash it with the latest software in March. Now 2 update releases later and nothing, just says it is up to date. Plug it into smart switch and there's an update, surprise, but then downloading it fails. 😄
0 Likes
Habbeiboi
First Poster
Options

Hi All, I have similar issue with my S22Ultra. The device is still with the out of box update which is Android 12, One UI 4.1, August 2022 Security Patch. I have tried to force the update manually and i have also tried using smart switch to search for updates but the phone keeps saying that the software is up to date.

0 Likes