Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra heating & camera issues - WHERE IS SAMSUNG'S RESPONSE??

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 09:57 PM)
Guy41
Navigator
Options

I've already posted earlier regrading the extreme overheating I'm experiencing with my S21 Ultra, and also commented as to how the camera lags and stutters (Esp. in portrait & 108mp modes).

I can, maybe, accept a new product not being fully optimized although I suspect this is a hardware issue.

What I cannot accept is Samsung *not replying or addressing* any of the posts here.
SAMSUNG - people paid significant amount of their hard-earned money to have a flagship product. 
We expect to see flagship customer service and communication.

Thank you.

35 REPLIES 35
Ksn
Explorer
Options

Exactly not everyone is facing these issues. My friend also bought a similar device. His warms up after 25 mins of usage. Just light warmth on the sides. Mine's like burning hot after 2mins of usage. Even video calls heat it to a large extent. General browsing and watching Netflix heats it and drains battery faster. If it was something everyone was facing I've have believed the horse ***** of updates fixing them. But only selected of us are facing such problems. Bottom line it's a defective 1373$ junk for me. I'm visiting a service center today and will so visit the retailer as well. Will keep posted.

0 Likes
Ksn
Explorer
Options

Even my old note 10 plus still works like a charm. ONEPLUS 8 pro just handles everything so smoothly. Just setting my new ultra as a new phone is giving me sol much heating issues. I wonder if I used smart switch to sync my data. Would it go boom or what. No response from samsung is just pathetic in every aspect.

0 Likes
Chrismartin1992
Explorer
Options
Agreed, a reply would be nice wouldn't it!

A company of Samsung size won't ever test every unit (they're mass retail on a large scale). They will have built an expected failure/error/breakages contingency into budgeting calculations when deciding to product the phone. Basically its always ever going to be a balance between perfection and getting the product to the market quicker. How often do you see software released for example that has features missing or doesn't do the job. It sucks for us but these issues won't be catastrophic for Samsung and, as such, I doubt they'll move the earth to fix. Frustrating for all who's having them!
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I'm sending my ultra back pickup tomorrow full refund ...it mad it gets so so hot 🔥 just google search going back to my s10 5g no problems with that
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
unless phones blow up like there old notes did in the past !! I've never had a phone get so hot before I've always had Samsung but 5 days with the s21 ultra i gave up it got so hot i think it was dangerous ..when I rung them they said never hurd of them hot but its all over the place people moaning about it
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
its starting to come out

Screenshot_20210201-110539_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Chrismartin1992
Explorer
Options
Yeah you're right, obviously there's a tipping point, as you say for example if they start blowing up 😂.

I saw above you're returning yours, I don't blame you! ill be doing the same with mine if its the same once it turns up!
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
yes dpd picking up Tomorrow my work mates said never seen any thing like it before just kept getting hotter and hotter until message came up too hot turn off
Chrismartin1992
Explorer
Options
Thats just ridiculous 😂. I'd be as unimpressed as you are! I've bought a clear case for mine, will probably melt to the phone 😂
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
lol
0 Likes