Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra heating & camera issues - WHERE IS SAMSUNG'S RESPONSE??

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 07:46 PM)
Guy41
Navigator
Options

I've already posted earlier regrading the extreme overheating I'm experiencing with my S21 Ultra, and also commented as to how the camera lags and stutters (Esp. in portrait & 108mp modes).

I can, maybe, accept a new product not being fully optimized although I suspect this is a hardware issue.

What I cannot accept is Samsung *not replying or addressing* any of the posts here.
SAMSUNG - people paid significant amount of their hard-earned money to have a flagship product. 
We expect to see flagship customer service and communication.

Thank you.

35 REPLIES 35
Ksn
Explorer
Options

I hope it fixes everything.  We all bought this phone because we believed it will satisfy our day to day needs. Also hope it comes soon.

0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
DPD just confirmed they will deliver my 3rd phone tomorrow. I'm going to set it manually this time as s new device instead of using the Samsung switch App. let's see.
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
why keep it not worth over 1100 pounds i sent the rubbish back
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
give up ...3rd phone ...sent back one not taking a chance on it again
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
from other site so hot it burnt his arm

Screenshot_20210201-174134_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
realmm99
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately my S21 Ultra gets too hot. It heats up after 5 minutes when I open the camera. After 20 minutes, the whole body gets very hot and burns my hand. And the processor temperature reaches 70 degrees and above...That's why I sent the device back. 20210203_200626.jpg