Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Protector for S20 FE

(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 01:49 PM)
Sfra01
Apprentice
Options
My screen has got scratches.  My phone has still got the screen protector on that it came with so I need to replace it. 

I want to know what the best type of protector is .. I want to buy the equivalent of what is already on my phone.

I've tried to talk to someone at Samsung many times via chat but get nowhere. My call just gets closed. The chatbot is useless and there's nothing on the website.

It's really poor
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Sfra01: Unfortunately, it isn't possible to purchase an official screen protector for the S20 FE separately. Although I understand that it isn't quite what you're looking for, you may wish to take a look at the available range of cases and covers on our website, for an added layer of protection for your phone. 

Mobile Accessories - Phone Cases, Chargers & More | Samsung UK

Alternatively, you can explore your options via reputable third party manufacturers. 

Sfra01
Apprentice
Options
I've got a good official Samsung case. I wanted to ask someone what type I've curreny got as I want to buy something similar. I don't know if my current one is glass or not? I just want to know what the best sort is to buy 😒
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Tauri off Amazon