Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which app do I need

(Topic created on: 23-11-2023 07:06 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi does anyone know which app i need to download on my Samsung galaxy s10 so Samsung can remote access my phone due being breached please?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Solution
srs0591
Pioneer
Options
Maybe something like Teamviewer, Samsung should advise which app you need to install.
Solution
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
TeamViewer is my go to for giving remote access.

I like it because you can change your access password after each remote access has been completed and this reduces your risk of any other bad actor trying to get in.

Just as a "be careful" comment, and without wishing to state the obvious, please do make sure it is Samsung you are giving access to and not another who may try to sneak your personal data.

Take care
S24 Ultra
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I am going to ring samsungs main telephone number which was recommended to me too do that to try and get to the bottom of the breach on my galaxy s10
0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Thank you for your advice
0 Likes
Solution
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Good call. Hope you get a swift and positive resolution 🤞
S24 Ultra
Solution
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Bev54. In addition to what has already been advised, you might wish to install the official Smart Tutor app (available via Google Play Store and Galaxy Store).

The app is made by Samsung and is designed to be used with our mobile devices:

"Smart Tutor is an easy, quick and safe means of consulting for Android™ smart phone and tablet series. It can be used to diagnose your device remotely in order to optimise device performance and give functional advice."

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@ PaulM1
That's the one I remember from a couple of years ago, the smart tutor app, thank you so much 😊
DavidSwan
Apprentice
Options
What is the best app for a Samsung galaxy tab s9 fe to learn how to use it for Excel, Windows, and Dropbox