Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 20/02/19 11:59)
sammyh25
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution
TracyR
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hey @sammyh25 

It's great to see that you're as excited as us in the office about the announcement!

When it's close to an unpacked event or launch the Upgrade Programme does temporarily close.

It will re-open around the time the pre-orders do. 

When it's time you can access your current agreement HERE.

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

View solution in context

Go to solution
345 REPLIES 345
Ke11
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Yeah, I found mine in the email I got before the one saying the previous deal was settled
0 Likes
Desire400
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Any luck guys ? Green one has been sold out in s10 and plus. Ridiculous 

0 Likes
Ke11
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Anyone had any luck with Samsung chat? I don't really want to join in the bombardment I'm sure they are getting if it's just going to be a generic response that everyone else is getting. 

0 Likes
Fraser_Reid
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Still getting the page not found error after logging in with loan number.  Hopefully this is sorted soon. 

0 Likes
Maesyronen
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

The core URL is broken right now

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-upgrade/

whether I get there from Google or by successfully submitting my agreement number.

0 Likes
iRyan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I don't have any other emails, I've just checked nothing mentioning the previous one has been settled.

0 Likes
Muldy29
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My agreement number was on an email from Klarna UK when they took over from close brothers

0 Likes
Duncan340
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Mine was coming up as an invalid plan number the day before the reveal. Since yesterday it's been valid and I've been able to log in
0 Likes
Ke11
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
From the other replies on here, that means you are using an older plan number, you should look for another plan email, usually the one before.
0 Likes
creepyg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Djanta07 wrote:
Hey i found a solution!!
Add the desired phone (s10 ir s10+) to your basket, ONLY THE PHONE and proceed to check out.
Once you are at the check out before u continue filling in your details you have the option to select "upgrade" and you will have to follow the links to signing contracts after credit checks have been done.

I really hope this will help you as we all love the new S10!! Lemme know if it works

Careful, this way joins the upgrade programme from scratch under a whole new agreement.  I think most on this thread are already members and looking to upgrade under their existing agreement. 

0 Likes
Aarondent
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So the website is still down and  Not working. I habe tried to log in numerous times and keep getting the webpage "The page you requested is not available".

When is this going to be fixed?

0 Likes
Dazza1976
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mine still says already upgraded cannot upgrade??? 

0 Likes
RichardEdrich
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi
I have just encountered the same thing - apparently I have already upgraded!?!
0 Likes
Eric1812
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I sadly was successful in upgrading to S10 plus via new Credit Broker Klarna via site

However next day Samsung sent me official link with a £50 offer code X free Pods worth £138

Because I used my iniative and went direct before my formsf invitation I been ripped off nearly £200

Some Loyalty Program

Never again Samsung you've lost me.

TracyR
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hey @Eric1812 

As long as you've pre-ordered through a participating retailer and meet the eligibility terms then you'll be eligible to claim the free Galaxy Buds, keep in mind that it's a redemption offer and it's not added at checkout. 

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
Remmiz
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Has anyone had any word on whether we'll get a refund of the £50 if we put our pre-order through before receiving the email? I've emailed, but no response yet. 

0 Likes
Zandíí
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

All the responses I've had via Twitter, phone calls and chat have all ended with a 'suck it up' attitude to the £50 off 😕 think this will be my last on the upgrade programme 

0 Likes
Eric1812
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I suggest we all cxl the order we made under the right to cxl within period of days X reorder with the voucher code

Samsung really don't care about customers they care about revenue protection.

I've had nil response from Samsung.

The left and right parts of Samsung screwed up what was meant to be a genuine decent discount as turned into a kick in the pants for us keen customers upgrading 24hrs to soon in ignorance of the offer on its way....

0 Likes
Eric1812
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi my fellow Samsung Voucher customer. Result but took 60 minutes on the phone with very very helpful Samsung colleague in a far far away location! Use the 0330 726 7467 number and select option 2 then select option 1 the call back service.

After telling your expereince to this department you should be excaleted to next stage wher Macy handled the situation with patience and to my full satisfaction. Basically honouring the voucher with a replacement voucher for me to use online not a cash equivalent but this result suited me as the £50 was a surprise offer anyway! Dont depend on email zendesk as they seem in meltdown phoning was fairly quick to respond but tedious in time resolving but it was resolved and the number is a free number when calling from most mobiles. I hope this helps you and others but it was an effort! Macy and Will in the support centre were 10/10 unlike the joker who sent the £50 offer 24 hours too late to certain Samsung Upgrade Customers !!

0 Likes
Zandíí
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Just to further confirm peoples comments above, just this second come off the phone after a call back in which i was given a £50 credit to the store. So if like you didn't get your email till after you upgraded the contract on the program its worth following up. Turned this experience around from the gutter to high praise from the latter Samsung team who assisted.
0 Likes
Jasthew
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Did they mention the earbuds aswell? Or are we expecting to receive them through the members app? Any other confirmation been had. 

0 Likes