Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scratches from case. Never a new device

(Topic created on: 20-09-2020 04:36 PM)
VeeB
Journeyman
Options

Carphone Warehouse for a genuine Note 10 case...so l am now questioning whether l was indeed sent a new device!!! at time

I have taken all of the above with the Samsung customer service.  Contact started with them in August and todate l am not been given any answers.

I feel cheaped as l was of the understanding at the time of purchase of the original Note 10 it was a new hand set which l am still paying for....

Any advice would be appreciated 
I have spoken to 4 agents today with no resolution. 

My next stage will be to take my concern too Twitter for answers....
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
The responsibility, for the phone, issues, exchanging, sits with Carphone Warehouse up until Oct 2020. You should have gone to them in the first place. I woukd go back to them ASAP and explain what's happened and get them to confirm if you were indeed give a brand new replacement or not
0 Likes
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
often Samsung (and other oem manufacturers) only send refurbished phones on warranty exchange rather than an brand new phone. It is a pretty controversial love when you have a new phone. for the first 28 days Carphone Warehouse will exchange a phone new for new. After this length of time they send it off through the manufacturer. Again you may get a refurbished phone rather than a new one.

This may be the issue in your case.
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Whenever you have the box, before its opened there is a seal from factory that shouldn't be missing or broken. If its there then it's new, (or faked but i doubt it).
0 Likes
VeeB
Journeyman
Options
l brought the phone directly from Samsung online and the case from Carphone warehouse.. Carphone has since closedown due too COVID-19
0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, can you clarify what the issue actually is? You purchased note, which was faulty. Got replacement from Samsung. Do you have a mint condition, working Samsung Note? If so, slightly unsure of issue? The new one may have been refurbished? The replacement could be a new one or refurbished? Sorry, if I'm confused here.
0 Likes