Did you mean: 

Original topic:

scratches from case. Never a new device

(Topic created on: 20/09/20 17:36)
VeeB
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

Carphone Warehouse for a genuine Note 10 case...so l am now questioning whether l was indeed sent a new device!!! at time

I have taken all of the above with the Samsung customer service.  Contact started with them in August and todate l am not been given any answers.

I feel cheaped as l was of the understanding at the time of purchase of the original Note 10 it was a new hand set which l am still paying for....

Any advice would be appreciated 
I have spoken to 4 agents today with no resolution. 

My next stage will be to take my concern too Twitter for answers....
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Lastboyscout
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
The responsibility, for the phone, issues, exchanging, sits with Carphone Warehouse up until Oct 2020. You should have gone to them in the first place. I woukd go back to them ASAP and explain what's happened and get them to confirm if you were indeed give a brand new replacement or not
0 Likes
KizzyCatWoman
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
often Samsung (and other oem manufacturers) only send refurbished phones on warranty exchange rather than an brand new phone. It is a pretty controversial love when you have a new phone. for the first 28 days Carphone Warehouse will exchange a phone new for new. After this length of time they send it off through the manufacturer. Again you may get a refurbished phone rather than a new one.

This may be the issue in your case.
Shazzkid
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
Whenever you have the box, before its opened there is a seal from factory that shouldn't be missing or broken. If its there then it's new, (or faked but i doubt it).
0 Likes
VeeB
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
l brought the phone directly from Samsung online and the case from Carphone warehouse.. Carphone has since closedown due too COVID-19
0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
Hi, can you clarify what the issue actually is? You purchased note, which was faulty. Got replacement from Samsung. Do you have a mint condition, working Samsung Note? If so, slightly unsure of issue? The new one may have been refurbished? The replacement could be a new one or refurbished? Sorry, if I'm confused here.
0 Likes