Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voice/mic issues

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 07:33 AM)
K44L
Explorer
Options
Hi. is anyone else experiencing voice issues using whats app on the samsung a52?  i can hear the other person however my voice is very low and distorted when i put the phone next to my ear.. however when i put loudapeaker on they can hear me fine. 
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I hear distorted voice when someone speaks and others also listen my voice as distorted. However loudspeaker everything is fine. So i believe mic and earpiece speaker are defected or bad quality.

0 Likes
K44L
Explorer
Options
did they offer a replacement if u reported this issue?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Yes

0 Likes
Tjoyza16
First Poster
Options

I'm  experiencing  the same ongoing  issue  that other person  I'm  speaking  with saying my voice is too low and line is distorted. 

0 Likes
hamzamaq
Student
Options

i have this same issue but in reverse when i put the phone next to my ear the other person hear my voice clearly but when i put in the loud speaker my voice distort. does anyone have this issue?

PS: while voice recording and video recording it works fine, its only happening when its on call.

0 Likes
eyal fisher
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem

0 Likes
K44L
Explorer
Options
Im on my second phone and having the same issues. Been told to get a brand new sim but personally i think its a software issue. Going to give it back cant be bothered with the headache
0 Likes
Ziavirgo
First Poster
Options
Ah so I'm not the only one. Bought a phone brand new and this issue out of the box. They are offering replacement but I'm thinking maybe jump the ship to Google pixel
0 Likes
flaviomarim
First Poster
Options

Same here. It's ok when I do phone calls but it's completely muted when I try to use any app. I also tried the mic test using *#0283# code and both tests failed.

0 Likes