Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality of Samsung A52 5G

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 06:42 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Overall phone is awesome but I am facing some issues with the phone, may be i have faulty device. can others share their experience as well ?

1. Pick up phone - sound from side or back as if body is loose fitted.

2. vibration and keypad typing, different type of sound sometimes on some letters , may be because of above.

3. Haptics motor is bad as if i am pressing spring. Even Moto G7 is 100 times better than this.

4. call quality is poor from earpiece above front camera as if some disturbance zzzzz when someone speaks. when on speaker everything is fine. i checked with same sim on other phones like moto g7 and even A50 which give good quality output.

5. unable to disconnect call once and screen went black.

6. double touch sound together. seems touch and sound are not in sync.

5 REPLIES 5
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
I don't have the a52 5g, but have the a51 5g and I don't have any of the issues you have (build quality issues may be due to the a51 5g having a metal frame while the a52 5g has a plastic frame). What I can say though is that the haptics in the modern A series are totally garbage. The only A series model without the cheap style coin haptic motor was the A8(2018), which was the device I had previously. The new ones really don't feel great and I wish they didn't switch to this archaic coin-style buzzing-type garbage
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Yes. You are absolutely correct. I have opted for replacement. Lets see if new one has same issues.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have got the new A52 5G and almost all issues are sorted apart from earpiece speaker quality which is still bad.  How haptics in A series everyone knows and its acceptable. 

But now what the defect is front camera silver ring cut from left side which looks bad every time you pick up phone.

Why can't samsung do quality check before delivering to customer ?

Stoyan11
Apprentice
Options

Can you tell how is your selfie front camera quality.The pictures on mine look soft and not that good compared to my old phone.My face is not sharp and the hairs are blurry

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Selfie camera is good and very sharp. You might have faulty phone. I think samsung is supplying phone in a hurry without quality check.
0 Likes