Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Turn off notification vibration

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 06:01 PM)
Rez
Explorer
Options
Is there a way to turn off vibration for when I receive a notification (mainly text), but make sure the phone still rings when I receive a call?
I've set the vibration intensity to 0 but the phone still vibrates when I get notified 
Go to solution
27 REPLIES 27
Rez
Explorer
Options
Doesn't matter how you do it, as long as it works 🤷🏾‍♂️
0 Likes
ChrisMike
First Poster
Options

My message notification is turned off completely yet I still receive vibration notifications on my phone

0 Likes
Yasir725
First Poster
Options

On Samsung Galaxy M22 (Android 12)

Settings -> Sounds and vibration -> Notification vibration pattern -> Silent

0 Likes
JeffBC
Student
Options

Thank you! Was driving me nuts on my new phone. Had the global notification vibrate turned off and vibrate turned off in the app but it was still vibrating on every notification. So broken.

0 Likes
JeffBC
Student
Options

That setting does nothing. Notifications still vibrate. You have to go into every app and every notification category manually and turn off vibrate.

Don't know why the setting even exists.

es58
First Poster
Options

Thank you. it works BUT that is WAY too buried and hard to find. Should be a global setting or at the LEAST not default to vibrate on

coffeeblack75
First Poster
Options

I have the same question. Samsung A04. I have turned off every possible general vibration option. There is NO option to turn off vibration for each app. For each app, there is only the option to choose between 'Allow sound and vibration' or 'Deliver quietly'. It's ridiculous and infuriating. I hope this gets solved next software update!

Rubén5
First Poster
Options

Is there a way to do this for ALL notifications? I don't want to click 100 apps separately...

0 Likes