Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A54 stuck on Normal speed Charging. The fast Charging switch is on.

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Chris741
Journeyman
Options
Samsung A54 is stuck on Normal charge speed. Fast charging switch is on. Worked OK till last week. I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @Chris741.

I'd suggest that you clear the data from the USB Settings app. Open Settings > Apps > Tap on the sort by icon next to ‘Your apps’ > Show system apps > Tap on the USB Settings app > Storage > Clear data.

Also, make sure that there are no obstructions in your charger port and that you're using a genuine Samsung charger. You may try another charger to see if the same issue persists.

0 Likes
Chris741
Journeyman
Options
Good Evening.
There is no USB settings App I can find.
0 Likes
Sasa037
First Poster
Options

For me it says "Connected super fast charger" but speeds are slow in accubattery it goes in minus than around 2.1. Sometimes it stuck and don't charge at all or from super fast go to normal.

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
It may be an issue after the 6.1 update, I think other devices that have been updated to One UI 6.1 like the S23 have reported issues with the battery and charging speeds or on 6.1 it doesn't say fast charging anymore like it did on 6.0
0 Likes
Chris741
Journeyman
Options
Thanks. Yes it does appear to have happened after the update. Any way of removing it?
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I think it is an issue on the One UI update, my spare phone is the A54 and the charger doesn't say fast charge anymore just charging after the 6.1 update, same thing with my S23FE
0 Likes
Chris741
Journeyman
Options
Any way of removing the update?
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Not without sending it to a Samsung service centre. It maybe worth speaking to support through the member app to see what they suggest what the issue maybe
0 Likes
Chris741
Journeyman
Options
Thank you. It's highly irritating that fast charge has stopped.
0 Likes