Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG A51 STUCK AT LOGO

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 09:46 PM)
Angelosm
First Poster
Options

My samsung a51 ( bought it 1 month ago) stuck at logo , i tried to delete cache and then hard reset it but it is still stuck at the logo. I tried to do it one more time and now my screen is black and i can hear some random sounds when i press any button . ( my phone got stuck when i was videocalling on messenger).Also ,  when i charge it the screen is not frozen , it moves from 60 to 61 etc ( i can see the battery level when its closed ) . Do you have any solutions?Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@Angelosm: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Galaxy A51. Did you wipe the cache partition via Recovery Mode? If not please follow the steps below to see if this helps.

Turn off the phone > Press the Volume Up and Side/Power keys together > Release all buttons when the Samsung Galaxy A51 logo appears > Use the Volume Down button to navigate to Wipe Cache Partition, and press the Power button to select it > Scroll to Reboot System Now, and press the Power button.

If you have tried the above, and the issue has persisted following a Factory Data Reset, then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the link below, where an advisor will be on hand to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
Mh22
First Poster
Options

Hey im having the exact same issue. Were you ever able to figure it out?

0 Likes
Nguyenda
First Poster
Options

Hey ,

I got same too

0 Likes
PAntoni
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have exact the same problem. Any idea?

0 Likes
MissPolkadots
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone found a solution? I have a similar problem but mine won't even go into recovery mode. It simply stays on the logo forever!

0 Likes
Members_w3GludI
First Poster
Options

My Samsung A51 also frequently reboots and sometimes freezes at the Galaxy A51 logo. I've performed numbers cache clears, including clearing the cache partition. I haven't wiped the phone because I think that's unnecessary, as this should be resolved through Samsung Support. This is extremely frustrating for such a new phone.

0 Likes