Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung A33 5g

(Topic created on: a month ago)
timmz
First Poster
Options

my wifi keeps dissconnecting and nothing helps i got an update on 25th of march and nothing fixes the issues i looked thru everything here and nothing works! 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

There have been a number of posts recently on this issue and from memory the resolution seems to be a settings issue with the WiFi router, not the Samsung device.
0 Likes
Gregk64
Navigator
Options
In my experience it's the settings within Intelligent WiFi that helped with this issue. But what really fixed it was getting a different router.
0 Likes
timmz
First Poster
Options

this makes no sence if it was an issue with the router then the WIFI icon would be glowing normaly but instead when i press the WIFI icon to connect to the it lingers between being turned on and off then it just deactivates itself.

0 Likes
timmz
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20240328_142556_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@timmz: Please try restarting your phone is Safe mode, as this will disable all third party apps and help to determine if the problem is stemming from an external source. 

To enter Safe mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

With Safe mode active, head to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi, and attempt to toggle it on. If you find that it activates as expected, then please restart your phone as you would normally and uninstall any apps that you have added to the device since you first encountered the issue. It won't be possible to determine exactly which app is at fault, therefore I recommend approaching this via a process of elimination. 

0 Likes
timmz
First Poster
Options

yea that didnt nothing and i havent installed new apps in like forever so there zero possibility that its some apps fault

0 Likes
timmz
First Poster
Options

thanks for the help you useless sacks of ***** 2 days after sending a ticket you send me a promotinal email about the A55 line go ***** yourselfs

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

This is an unusual issue, @timmz, and I suspect that your last post is referring to a marketing email you have received (which, by its nature, will not have any relation to what you've posted here or any correspondence you've had with our Support Teams).

Please can you let us know how long you've been experiencing this issue of your phone disconnecting from Wi-Fi, and can you also advise which steps you've followed thus far?

0 Likes
timmz
First Poster
Options

this issue started on wednesday here all things i tried:

- turning the phone on and off with a 30min pause in between,
-turning on airplane mode ,
-resting the wifi settings,
-reseting mobile network settings,
-tinkering with the intelegent wifi settings,
-reseting the wifi router ,
-facotory reseting the phone which did allow me to turn on wifi for like 5 seconds,
also wifi turned on like 2 times completly at random but only for a second or 2. Also i probably tried other things i just cant remember them all

0 Likes