Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samaung a11 -cant remove 'volume keys'message

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 06:45 AM)
Safclass71
First Poster
Options

My son 11 has a samaung a11 which he's just gotten. 

A message regarding using volume keys for media has appeared across the middle of his screen. He can click to activate/deactivate it but can't remove it. It so affecting using his phone. Tried to shut down but message is across the shut down screen.

Anyone help? Thanks x 

8 REPLIES 8
Deano89
Navigator
Options
try holding the power button and volume down button together for about 10 seconds to hard restart it.
AndrewL
Options

@Safclass71: Further to the advice offered by @Deano89, if the issue persists following the reset then please head to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume > Use Volume Keys For Media, and toggle this option off.

0 Likes
Nefer_pitou33
First Poster
Options

I also have the same issue with my mother's phone she has a Samsung galaxy a11 and the volume screen is stuck so I tried powering off and don't work

0 Likes
Jean48
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem with my samsung a30 can you please help me

0 Likes
mlody_arnold
First Poster
Options

thank youu

0 Likes
Gracetsimbiko22
Student
Options

I had this problem yesterday, so I'll leave this post here for anyone who might encounter the same in future.

What you do is, remove your SD card and Sim Card from the slot, since you might not be able to unlock the phone and/or click the restart button. Slide down the quick panel buttons and you will see an option of restarting the phone since the SD card was removed. Thank me later.

Gracetsimbiko22
Student
Options

Please note, before sliding down the buttons panel, you'll need to open your camera first, that way you can slide down the quick panel buttons and it'll ask you to restart your phone. I have attached a screenshot.

Screenshot_20220108-094804_Camera.jpg

0 Likes
celebratehistory
First Poster
Options

Thanks! It worked.

0 Likes